Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Responsible for supervising packaging line employees to achieve daily production goals.
- Supervise the packaging of poultry products varying from whole body to skinless, boneless meat while meeting finished product internal and USDA criteria
- Train and monitor hourly employees, taking appropriate disciplinary action as required
- Ensure a safe work environment and take appropriate corrective action as needed, conducting safety training
- Provide timely feedback to employees regarding problems with productivity, quality, safety, down time and regulatory issues
- Manage his/her line to achieve company yield objectives
- Attend training as required, including Quality Control, Human Resources, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess a B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience (preferably in the agricultural industry)
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have strong mathematical background to be able to perform calculations on quality, productivity, time cards, reports, etc.
- Must be able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively; must possess strong human resources skills
- Must have the ability to flex production to meet hourly changing product mix demands
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.