Junk King of Orange County is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a newly created Operations Supervisor role. This a blended position that includes both office and field work. The candidate will be the “right hand” and partner with the business owner to help manage and drive continued growth. No two days will ever be the same, so boredom will not be an issue.
Required characteristics include dependability, integrity, organizational skills, self-reliance and a strong “get it done” attitude.
The successful candidate will do three things:
- Drive continued, profitable sales growth
- Ensure compliance with company policies and practices
- Help manage the day-to-day operations of both the field and warehouse
- Scheduling labor
- Overseeing the use of labor, trucks and tools
- Communicating with customers and drivers, planning routes, adjusting routes, etc.
- Running a truck/team in the field as required
- Managing truck maintenance
- Ensuring proper daily reporting
- Other duties as required
If interested, please provide qualifications and contact information.
Candidate should have basic computer skills and a “get it done” attitude. Supervisory experience is preferred. In addition, you must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.