As Operations Manager at United Rentals, you will leverage your leadership skills to coordinate and direct the overall delivery of quality service to maximize branch productivity. By working closely with the Branch Manager, you will ensure safety, world-class customer service and standard process compliance to ensure effective and efficient operations.
If you are excited at the prospect of taking your career to the next level with a world leader and helping us drive continuing success and unparalleled growth, then United Rentals is the place to be. We'll provide the tools, the technology and the support you need to do the job right. You'll be proud of your employees and the work we all do in providing the equipment that helps build our communities.
Additional duties include the following:
* Support Branch Manager in implementing actions to achieve financial objectives
* Assist the Branch Manager in ensuring compliance with all company policies
* Oversee sales efforts and business initiatives
* Responsible for performance management of direct staff including Inside Sales Reps, Drivers, and other staff as applicable
* Motivate, coach and train personnel
* Promote a culture of safety and discipline through leadership, exemplary personal compliance, accountability and communication
* Other duties assigned as needed
* High School diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3 years of sales and operational experience
* Basic knowledge of the construction rental equipment industry or related
* Strong motivational and leadership skills
* Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
* Valid driver's license with an acceptable record
What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled