Next Level Manager:
San Juan, PR
Signed-off by Human Resources:
Human Resources Director
Date of version:
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for the implementation of a functional analysis of operational processes enabling data exchange with the third parties that contribute to the overall growth and profitability of the company, as well as contribute to overall business development goals.
- Work in liaison with end users and third parties to define and build operational capabilities for new business or changes while complying with operational guidelines.
- Develop and document guidelines to support operational efficiency.
- Analyze, create and update work flows.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of operational KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) as requested by third parties, regulators or other functional teams.
- Pursue continuing process improvement by analyzing, designing, and evaluating expected vs actual operational performance to identify and fix areas of opportunity.
- Develop and implement new projects at local and regional level.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or Management.
- Project Management skills including certification and advance knowledge of software to track and control projects completion.
·Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast moving and challenging environment.
·Proficient in MS Applications (Word, Excel and Power Point, Macros, Database management).
·Advance knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Spanish Language.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Five (5) to Seven (7) years of previous experience. Insurance Industry, preferable.