JRC is currently seeking Operations Support Analyst (Advanced) in various locations: Colorado Springs, CO; and Dahlgren, VA. This position will have primary responsibility of supporting the Missile Defense Agency/Warfighter Operational Integration Directorate (MDA/DW). This position will work closely with the Services (Navy, Army, Air Force) and Geographic Combatant Commanders on areas dealing with Missile Defense Planning and Execution.
JRC offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive benefits package.
Assist the Warfighter Operational Integration Directorate (MDA/DW) in conducting strategic and operational level interface with Warfighter stakeholders including Combatant Commanders (CCMDs), Joint Staff, Joint Functional
Component Command for Integrated Missile Defense (JFCC IMD), and the Service Departments to manage operational and sustainment activities with the purpose of assuring sustained mission readiness of the fielded system; continued development and fielding of future missile defense capabilities and assist with Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy (DOTmLPF-P) activities.
- Conducting strategic and operational level interface with Warfighter
- Manage Missile Defense operational and sustainment activities
- Assist with Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy (DOTmLPF-P) activities
- 4+ years’ experience must be in the missile defense industry
- 10+ years’ for leading, planning & executing strategic senior-level forums & working
- 7+ years’ experience in coordinating with Joint Staff, Services, and Combatant
- 4+ years’ operational experience in asset and/or configuration management
- 5 + years’ experience in curriculum development and training certification programs
- 5 + years’ experience in project/program management & associated metrics/evaluations
- 5 + years’ operational experience in the radar and sensors field & analysis
- 5 + years’ operational experience in ground- and sea-based weapon systems analysis
- Experience with Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) and Planning Tools
- Familiarization with the Warfighter Involvement Process (WIP) and Request for Information/Analysis (RFI/RFA)
- Minimum of SECRET Security Clearance up to TOP SECRET/SCI
- Bachelor’s Degree plus the above years of work experience
JRC Integrated Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V