To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Using a high degree of professionalism, the Operations Support Coordinator is responsible for day to day operational, provider, and client support for all YNHHS telehealth programs as well as all affiliated administrative duties for the department. Serves as the primary source of contact in coordinating telehealth activities at YNHHS. Is responsible for various aspects of telehealth administration, from multi-unit/hospital client programs to patient/consumer facing applications, serving as a single point of contact for all telehealth clients, providers, vendors and staff in coordination with the Director, Telehealth. Ongoing responsibilities include tracking of all telehealth proposals, pilots, and programs, compiling and distributing client data, billing and tracking receipt of revenue, assist physicians in the coordination of provider state, hospital and payer licensing/credentialing and maintaining all associated files, entering and tracking of capital and operating expenses, communicating with various affiliated departments including Information Technology, Facilities, Compliance, and Finance, and covering program phone and email. The Operations Support Coordinator will also assist with new telehealth program launches, candidate onboarding and orientation, and telehealth program development and research. Actively supports YNHHS, Delivery Network, client hospital, and patient/consumer aims. Identifies opportunities and operational challenges, with guidance from the YNHHS Director, Telehealth. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- 1. Serve as provider and client liaison support for YNHHS Telehealth
- 1.1 Maintain tracking of all telehealth programs, providers, and affiliated information.
- 2. Provide operational support for YNHHS Telehealth
- 2.1 Maintain current legal, compliance, and payer database to ensure YNHHS programs comply with federal and state statutes and utilize applicable billing codes. Maintain database of YNHHS General Counsel and Compliance rulings on telehealth, including emails, meeting notes, EMR notes and addendums, consent documents, and verbal scripting.
- 3. Assist with new telehealth program launches
- 3.1 Coordinate planning meetings and new client visits
- 4. Assist with telehealth development and research
- 4.1 Assist in researching various Telehealth topics, including state laws, compliance, use cases, and reimbursement
Bachelor's degree required.
Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in healthcare operations, project management or relevant telehealth/telemedicine support services.
Certified Telehealth Coordinator preferred.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, daytime hours. Additional hours may be required for project work or to support program launches. Minimal travel anticipated.