This first-level operations management position, reporting to the Operations Manager, oversees a unit/section of the company's internal operations activities. May manage multiple functions within an area and may have Team Leads reporting to them. Key responsibilities include supervision of associates in their day-to-day functions of resolving problems and executing transactions within specific operations units requiring immediate and frequent involvement with unit activities. Other key responsibilities will include motivating, coaching and developing associates to achieve optimal performance results. Performs all managerial functions, leads project work, and continually utilizes independent judgment. Less than 50% of time is spent doing actual production work. Typically 3-5 years of Operations experience. Must have 2 or more direct reports.
Reports to Operations Manager. Assists with managing team of card issuance machine operators.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Manager experience
- 2 -3 years of high volume production background
- Flexibility to work off shift hours as required by the business
- Attention to detail, coupled with strong analytical problem solving methods
- Must be able to learn quickly and work at a quick pace and multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead others
- Capability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines
- Applied knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to make sound decisions, solve problems, and exhibit a continuous improvement orientation.
- Ability to display flexibility with given work demands
- Previous quality and management experience
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift >15 pounds
- Hours: Monday - Friday 3:30pm - 12:00am Central
- Previous knowledge of Card Issuance
Shift:2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40