Infomatics, Inc is a leading provider of next generation technology consulting and staff augmentation services to our client through offices in the US, India and the Middle-east. We have been rated for four years in a row by Inc-500/5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. Our clientele includes many Fortune 500 enterprises across the country. One such client has an immediate need for:
Title: Operations Technician
Location: Tulsa, OK
Duration: Long Term
Interview mode: Phone following by F2F
The Operation Technician 3 should have an advanced understanding of Transport Network functions such as SONET, SDH and DWDM signal flow and troubleshooting. Performs tasks associated with the maintenance, installation and change of company transport network service. With a solid understanding of telecommunications, the tech II will be responsible for implementing, troubleshooting, managing and correcting customer and network service issues.
Efficiently install DS3 and above circuits on the national transport network.
Knowledge of the below transport equipment
- Ciena 6500 and 5430
- Cisco 15454
- Provides accurate and consistent internal and external customer communication during established intervals using phone, email, and ticketing notes.
- Escalates, for higher order support, to technical leadership and Management.
- Operate in multiple systems and databases as required.
- Coordinate and perform low to mid-level complexity migrations.
- Works with internal peer teams to assist with trouble shooting
- Work with lec's and 3 party vendors on testing new installs
If you have the above skills/experience, please share resume in confidence to:
Recruiter name: Sravan
Phone no: 248-537-0709