This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
- Competitive pay with quick growth potential
- Full-time opportunities – 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
- Must have good oral & written communication skills
- Must have 3 months manufacturing experience or equivalent technical training
- Ability to learn thermoforming process for process knowledge development
- Demonstrate safety leadership.
- Operate in a safe manner all padder types at rates that meet and/or exceed production levels
- Troubleshoot padder and automation equipment mechanical problem
- Adjust padders to meet quality requirements.
- Inspect/test final product; reject product that does not meet specifics
- Read/Understand specification sheets; complete all required paperwork
- Perform Operator “A” job functions.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- GMP Responsibilities:
- All associates are responsible to comply with operational methods, personnel practices and all communicated requirements to ensure a safe and productive work environment and overall product safety.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.