At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Responsibilities will include the operation of metalizing and auxiliary equipment. The qualified candidates are expected to be experienced in the manufacturing trade and possess basic mechanical skills.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- To watch for issues like pileups or jams that can cause the machine to malfunction.
- Perform quality control tasks, making sure that every product passing by is in the proper condition before packing.
- Assure correct counts in bags and boxes according to job specifications.
- The operators must be able to lift 50 pounds and work on their feet, while using both hands to perform repetitive actions for an 8 hour shift.
- Also must be familiar with computerized programmed machines and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Flexible worker who is willing to help out in a variety of areas doing a number of different tasks, have a good attitude and a great work ethic.
- The ideal candidate would have previously worked second and third shifts.
- This is a bi- lingual work environment, but you must speak and read some English.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.