Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers, an EyeCare Partners practice, is seeking a BC/BE Glaucoma Specialist to join our multi-specialty, multi-physician group in Louisville, KY. We are a busy group of 9 ophthalmologists and 9 optometrists with 8 busy locations. As a large referral eye care practice we would welcome a Glaucoma Specialist ready to enter our high volume practice and surgical center in Louisville.
About the Practice:
Bennett & Bloom Eye Centers is a leader in medical and surgical eye care. Our doctors and staff are among the most experienced and well trained in the country. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality, personalized and compassionate care to our patients. Equally important, we provide our team members with an enjoyable work environment and quality of life with high job satisfaction.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, short term/long term leave, and paid vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Relocation and sign on bonus negotiable.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- State of the art technology.
- Access to practice-owned ASCs.
About the Area:
Louisville, Kentucky's largest city, sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border. Every May, its race course Churchill Downs hosts the Kentucky Derby, a renowned horse race whose long history is explored at the Kentucky Derby Museum. Baseball is celebrated at the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, where Major League bats are produced and a giant baseball "slugger" marks the entrance.
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/cell: 603-661-0477.