Are you an experienced Ophthalmologist ? Would you like an opportunity to give back to our men and women in uniform?
We are currently accepting resumes for a Civilian Ophthalmologist (Part-Time) to provide vision services at NASA AMES Research Center Health Center, Moffett Field, CA.
- Three hours each Wednesday from 9:00am to 12 noon
- Services include issuing computer glasses and ANSI-compliant safety glasses (including side shields), a basic eye,optical prescriptions, vision testing, optical fitting, and adjustment.
For consideration please send resumes to: Monique MYlizaliturri@medtruststaffing.com
Our Company is committed to quality in everything we do. We carefully match our employees to the right opportunity. We have earned the Joint Comission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Health-care Staffing Services
Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Federal Holiday
- CEU Reimbursement
Possess a state optometric therapeutic licenser or equivalent
- Possess current National Board of Examiners in Optometrist or Ophthalmologist certification.
- Possess professional knowledge of ocular physiology, anatomy, and pathology commensurate with American Optometric Association and community optometric standards and a thorough knowledge of optics, refraction and contact lens principles.
- Possess professional knowledge of advanced optometry procedures, instrumentation, and techniques as related to the field of optometry.
Possess a minimum of 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months as an Optometrist in a setting of similar size and complexity.
Equal Opportunity Employer