Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Ophthalmologist to join our staff. Bassett Healthcare strives to help each of our practitioners develop a practice mix that allows them to reach their professional goals.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- 5 Ophthalmologists and 5 Optometrists
- Opportunities exist for both research and teaching if interested.
- Currently there are specialists in retina, cornea, pediatrics and glaucoma. Sub-specialty interest in glaucoma, oculoplastics, cornea and cataract surgery would be welcome.
- The support staff is well trained and experienced in both the clinic and operating room.
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes 2018 Americas Best Mid-Size Employers