Dignity Health Medical Group-Ventura County, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is seeking an OBGYN interested in providing exceptional care in a healing environment. Ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Spanish speaking a plus! Our clinics are located in the cities of Camarillo and Oxnard. For the specific practice location, please contact the recruiter.
- Join a growing group consisting of established providers in the community
- Full-time position
- Shared Call
- Enjoy a built-in referral system
- Practice in a quality, managed care environment
- Incoming provider will receive income guarantee
- Enjoy autonomy and the support of a growing healthcare system
- Affiliated with St. John’s Regional Medical Center, designated as a Baby-Friendly Hospital
About Dignity Health
This position would be employed through Dignity Health Medical Group-Ventura County. Our Medical Foundation is aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California. The way in which we approach our patients and each other is engrained in our culture, and can be summed up in two powerful words: Hello Humankindness.
- Exceptional weather all year round
- Great recreational opportunities
- Access to CA beaches, hiking trails, and parks
- Outstanding schools and access to Southern CA universities
- Short drive to the city of Los Angeles
Join Dignity Health Medical Group and be a part of our amazing journey!