Great opportunity for someone that would like a rural practice but doesn’t want to live far away from the city suburbs.
Mercy Health Physicians has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our Cincinnati Primary Care team. Sardinia is a semi-rural community that has easy access to the more suburban areas of East Cincinnati. The current physician has practiced in this location for many years and has a large patient panel. As he begins to wind down toward retirement, he would like to work alongside his successor for a smooth transition.
This is a great opportunity for a physician who is looking to join a well-established and highly respected community practice where he/she can provide the best possible medical care in a patient-centered medical home. With convenient locations serving in Hamilton, Butler, Clermont, and Warren counties, as well as Northern Kentucky, Mercy Health – Cincinnati is a leading partner in good health.
As the first accountable care organization (ACO) in the region, we have more experience delivering integrated care than any other healthcare provider in the area. At the heart of our services are highly trained, compassionate doctors and nurses, who serve the tristate area at five award-winning hospitals. Our providers care for all stages of life, from maternity and pediatrics to senior care. And we’ve been doing it well for more than 160 years.
- Provide personalized primary care services to established and/or new Mercy Health patients
- Help patients and families improve quality of life by addressing symptom needs and defining care goals
- Provide outpatient call coverage in 1:9 rotation
- Average patients per day is 18-22
- Flexible scheduling; Extended Hours and/or Weekend Hours welcomed
- Strong support and resources from leadership