The Optical Engineer works in an aggressive, fast-paced R&D environment to develop new pixel technology, using strong analytical skills to objectively analyze design trade-offs and debug problems in pixel design/process and taking ownership of multiple projects.
- CMOS Imaging technology development through detailed Optical simulation and data characterization
- Responsible for optical issue understanding and optical characterization of various CMOS Image sensors and camera modules
- Guides pixel layout/process design for next generation CMOS Sensors by simulating optical performance of various experimental layouts and process conditions
- Works with engineering team to develop optical test setup and 2D/3D imaging system
- Minimum of three years plus of optical simulation experience and familiar with optical FDTD simulation.
- Experience with CMOS Image sensor or related imaging area is a big plus
- Knowledge of data analysis tools, Excel/Python/MATLAB
- MS in Optical Engineering, opto-electronics related field or equivalent work experience; PhD is a plus