- Verification of high-speed optical transceiver products and prototypes (testing, debugging and implementing the solutions to the problems), generation of DVT reports.
- Development of production calibration and test methodologies.
- Design and set-up of automated test benches for characterization of high-speed optical modules.
- Creation of test automation software to automate optical module calibration and verification.
Qualifications and requirements
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Optical communications or other related field and a minimum of 4 years of experience in optical communications.
- Must have a relevant experience in software development for test, calibration and new product introduction and database management. Python and VB.
- Relevant experience in all or most of the area below
- Fiber-optic communication systems
- Optical transceiver test or design experience for advanced, high-speed communication products.
- Knowledge of photonics and integrated photonic circuits as well as integrated circuits such as TIA, driver and CDRs.
- Experience in high speed electrical testing for transceivers 100G and beyond, test compliance to standards
- Hands on with electronic platforms including micro-controllers, DSP, with embedded firmware