At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking an OR RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the OR RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 06/22/2020
- Salary Range: $1,700 - $2,200 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Varies
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the OR RN:
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Serves as the communication liaison to family and members of the operating team
- Takes and monitors patients’ vital signs
- Ensures that the correct operation to occur is completed on the correct patient
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Preps operating room for patient/procedure
- Other duties performed as required
Qualifications for the OR RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within the Operating Room.
- Current BLS/BCLS and ACLS Certifications.
- Federal, State and GHR required credentials current and on file
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the OR RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.