- CPR Certification
- Annual Fire/Safety Training
- Annual PPD/Flu vaccine
- Corporate compliance
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Medical terminology familiarity
- Anatomy familiarity
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One of the following: Certification as surgical technologist, One year previous experience as Surgery Technician, completion of an accredited surgical technology program, or appropriate abilities and education as determined by the hospital, such as LPN, RN, etc.
AGE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Exhibit communication skills necessary to interpret age specific response to situations and treatments.
- Ability to provide equipment necessary for age specific treatments
- Exhibits knowledge of growth and development
- Ability to provide and interpret age specific treatments
- Ability to involve family/significant other in patients' plan of care