We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
To assist the physician during surgical procedures by performing scrub duties. Works as a team member to contribute to the overall efficiency of the surgery department.
- Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of surgical practices and medical terminology
- Knowledge of sterile technique and precautions
- Knowledge of surgical instruments, supplies, equipment and their use
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- Completion of Operating Room Technician program with certification preferred
- Previous operating room experience preferred
- Ability to apply this knowledge to pediatric and adult patients
- Current BCLS card
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V