Oracle CC&B Technical Architect(Job Number: 28109)
Become part of Cognizant’s Oracle team! We are presently looking for a Oracle CC&B Technical Architect that can assist with creating CC&B solutions that meet our client’s business and technical requirements.
• Good understanding of regulated and deregulated electricity markets, business processes and regulations and sound knowledge on oracle Utilities products.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to lead solution workshops and presentation of alternatives to client teams.
• You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables.
• Responsible for ensuring the quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product.
• Responsible for activities related to estimation, staffing analysis, risk planning.
• You will participate in requirements gathering, analysis of architecture, create and review design
• Responsible for translating user-defined specifications into a working solution.
• Demonstrate working knowledge on direct consulting experience with assisting clients in designing & migrating existing CIS system to CC&B. Facilitating workshops with Customer. Hands on experience with Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF) including Configuration Tools.
• Function as liaison between IT and Business that help communicate the benefits of the solutions provided, in other words champion efficient and optimal solutions in CC&B.
• Liaise with Business Users to design appropriate solutions
• Issue analysis and solution design when issues arise with existing processes/configuration.
• Performs investigations on issues raised by the client to provide explanation and possible workarounds on issues
• Studying current practices and mapping business processes.
• Facilitating solution design workshop.
• Designing, writing and vetting functional specification for configuration, enhancements, new designs, interfaces and reports.
• Adherence to IT development procedures and standards
• Provide the layout of existing systems architecture for various systems interfacing with CC&B system.
• Provide the roadmaps for future product upgrades and new functionalities provided by Oracle.
• Review interfacing technical designs,
• Develop/review detailed estimates for design and development phases based on requirements & design
• Perform quality, functional, technical reviews during the design and development phases
Involve in full cycle of project implementation activities; such as such as business requirement gathering, solution design development, configuration & customizing, system documentation, functional testing & cutover
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com
• At a minimum, 12 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Should have 6 years of implementation & Upgrade experience in Oracle CC&B product.
• At least 3 years of experience in managing Oracle CC&B enhancement programs which includes estimations, planning, resourcing, execution and reporting.
• Should have excellent communication skills. Candidate should possess the ability to work closely with key client stakeholders, environment owners and management.
• Preferred to have experience in test strategy, test designing, review and should be able to provide recommendations.
• Familiar with CC&B product data model, Oracle Utilities Application Framework (OUAF) and meter to cash cycle.
• Should have knowledge of CC&B modules like
- Credit and Collections
- Customer information, Start, transfer and stop service
Job Application Development / Application Maintenance
Primary Location United States-California-San Francisco - CA USA, COG
Employee Status Permanent
Job Type Standard
Job Level Management
Shift Day Job
Job Posting Sep 28, 2017, 8:57:30 PM
Organization IT Services - United States