Are you looking to power up your Oracle career? From strategy through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies—such as Internet of things, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence—to deliver the next-generation of Oracle cloud-based solutions. Thrive in our innovation-led environment where you’ll turn ideas into reality, solving clients’ most complex business challenges.
What Will I do?
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small to mid-size teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires knowledge of technology, industry requirements and/or business functions.
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Must be able to travel up to 80%
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
- Drive Oracle innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in “New” Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.