CherryRoad is hiring an Oracle Cloud Time & Labor Functional Lead to join our Oracle Cloud Consulting Practice. As CherryRoad's Oracle Cloud T&L Functional Lead you will provide functional leadership for assigned project role focused on implementing Oracle Cloud T&L applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration.
• Works with companies on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle applications.
• Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications.
• Researches and analyzes existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; articulate risks and barriers; recommending project approaches.
• Works with client and counterparts to identify, document and manage business requirements.
• Configures application functionality
• Contributes to and drives configurations, reports, interfaces, testing, user training and knowledge transfer.
• Guides customers through Oracle delivered functionality, advises customers on best practice, maps business processes to delivered functionality.
• Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
• Participates in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions, and Interfaces between Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications and third-party vendors.
• Works closely with the Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integration and conversions for Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
• Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
• Drives the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support, reporting /escalating to management, when needed.
• Leads project team and initiatives, when called upon.
• Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Transfers knowledge to client.
• Prioritize, manage and service multiple project requests at the same time.
• Lead in cross project collaborations / discussions.
• Experience mentoring junior staff.
• Participate in the sales process and demonstrations.
• Maintains knowledge of current technologies and practices in professional area to assist with consulting initiatives.
• Functional professional with 3+ ERP Implementations HCM (specifically with Time & Labor) in Oracle ERP Cloud, 2 of which was as senior team member, team lead or Project Manager, or
• Minimally 12 - 15 years of experience implementing some combination of relevant Oracle applications with multiple module expertise, as a senior team member or lead role.
• Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least 2 modules (T&L).
• 2 Certifications in Oracle Cloud Specialization, a plus.
• Experience with at least 4 – 5 Public sector projects.
• Ability to travel nationwide, required.
• 7+ years consulting experience in the implementation lifecycle and methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in system strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit – gap analysis, as-is and to be business process designs, prototype demonstration, functional configuration, testing and client user training.
• Ability to work in onsite / offshore model.
• Ability to multi-task, have good time management, be able to service multiple projects, plan, and remain organized.
• Demonstrated strong analytical abilities.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a project team.
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process reengineering.
• Effective written and verbal communications a must, the with ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
• Willing to learn a range of business or technical specialties based on business needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field.
As a CherryRoad employee, you can expect to work with seasoned and practical experts to deliver solutions that maximize enterprise performance. And, unlike some bigger companies – where you often get lost in the crowd – at CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience count. Your contributions are meaningful and appreciated.
At CherryRoad Technologies…opportunity becomes achievement.