Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced DBA Oracle Administrator. The selected candidate will be responsible for a Department of Treasury database consolidation project.
- The project involves merging various databases and data sources into one usable database.
- This requires the knowledge of Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata and Oracle databases. The position is expected to analyze the various data sources and provide a single database solution.
- In addition, this position works with developers and others to support their ability to use the data to further the interests of the agency.
- This includes data cleanup, conversions, analyzing data from various sources, running scripts, and providing expertise in Structure Query Language (SQL), and extensible markup language (XML).
- Expertise with SQL/XML – Required
- Expertise in creating, implementing and maintaining databases (Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle) – Required 5 Years
- Experience with requirements gathering, working with technical and non-technical staff – Required
- Experience with product/platform migration – Required
- Looking for someone with experience with the entire process from setup, implementation, troubleshooting, and regular maintenance – Required
- Windows server management experience – Required
- Income tax knowledge preferred - Not Required
- Holistic server management experience – Required
- Data cleanup, conversions, analyzing data from various sources, running scripts, and providing expertise in Structure Query Language (SQL), and extens – Required
- Automating manual processes - From Access to Oracle, Teradata, MySQL – Required
- Experience working with Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler preferred - Nice to have
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.