Global Knowledge is the world’s leading IT and business skills training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide customers around the world with their choice of convenient class times, delivery methods and formats to accelerate their success. Our business skills solutions teach essential communications skills, business analysis, project management, ITIL service management, process improvement and leadership development. With thousands of courses spanning from foundational training to specialized certifications, our core IT training is focused on technology partners such as Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Red Hat and VMware. We offer comprehensive professional development for technologies like big data, cloud, cybersecurity and networking.
This Oracle Developer/Database Administrator will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Oracle database stored procedures, packages, and functions that support business’s need to automate and move data between applications. The candidate will need to be a technical and functional Oracle EBS specialist with some administrative experience. The Oracle Developer will work closely with business owners and internal IT team to design and develop solutions to support and enhance business process. A successful candidate for this position will have a strong PL/SQL background and experience leveraging technology to support business process automation. Experience with SQL Server is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
· Administer and maintain application database and application EBS instance.
· Develop PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, and functions.
- Work with end users and hosting vendor to resolve day to day production issues.
- Ability work in a dynamic environment with multiple projects.
- Ability to interface directly with business customers to define and develop solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong background automating business processes.
· Work within a team environment.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES –
No supervisor responsibilities
QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of Oracle database development experience primarily working on version 10g or higher and Oracle R12 EBS Application.
· Strong technical and functional knowledge and experience with Oracle EBS Finance modules (GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, PO, and OM).
- Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting principles and procedures required.
· Experience working with data warehouse structures and ETL.
- Database experience with SQL Server is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
COMPENTENCES - In addition to whether a person has the knowledge and experience required to be successful in the job, one must have specific behaviors to perform the job successfully. The competencies listed below are representative of the behaviors required.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Quality Work
- Contributing to Team Success
- Customer Focus
Global Knowledge is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age,
gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.