AST was founded on one simple thought, put our people and our customers first and you can never lose. We are strategic contributors, partnering with forward-thinking organizations to pursue leading-edge digital transformation, process re-engineering, and technology solutions. If you're someone with energy, drive, and creativity, AST might be the place for you.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Oracle Enterprise Asset Management Consultant to join our team! This is a full-time position that can sit anywhere in the United States.
What You’ll Do:
- Understanding client requirements, relating leading practices to client’s processes, blueprinting, designing, and rolling out solutions to end users in Enterprise Asset Management area.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement in EAM business processes.
- Ability to assist clients in the selection, implementation and support of EAM solutions.
- Liaise between the customer, development team and any third-party vendor regarding software functionality, throughout the development/implementation lifecycle.
- Effective interaction with client, building strong relationship and identification of more opportunities.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in EAM domain areas with technology implementation a must
- Experience in Oracle E-Business Suite Overall Supply Chain suite modules
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) or Oracle Maintenance cloud and the integration points with other modules such as Oracle Inventory, Procurement, and Quality etc. is a must
- Experience in proposals and presales activities is essential
- Experience in any industry. Knowledge of other (best) EAM products Maximo, Infor etc. would be an advantage
- EAM certifications desired
What we bring: AT AST, we know our people are the key to our success and that means having happy and healthy employees. The pros of working at AST extend well beyond your paycheck. As an employee, you will have access to AST’s Total Rewards program. We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits, with plans to suit you and your family’s needs, as well as retirement, disability, and life insurance. We also offer additional benefits, such as commuter benefits, legal insurance, pet insurance, sabbatical leave, education reimbursement, parental leave, and much more.
Our Culture: At AST, people make the difference. We’ve discovered over our 25 years in business, the more we invest in our talent, the greater the return. We foster a culture of trust, ownership, and innovation at every level of the organization. All doors are open and everyone’s ideas matter, giving our people the ability to quickly understand our customers’ needs and translate those needs into action. While we celebrate individual wins, we always strive for shared success. We are One AST.
Statement of Non Discrimination: AST is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, making all employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic or classification protected by law.