Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? If you are seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn, then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity!
NeoGenomics is looking for an Oracle Financials Systems Administrator who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics!
As an employer, we promise to provide a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
The Oracle Financials Systems Administrator is responsible for planning, configuring, testing, deploying, troubleshooting, and managing our Oracle environments. The Oracle Financials System Admin will also assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in designing, executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Prepare design documents, configuration, testing plans, validation of results and training materials using approved tools, templates and methods
- Design best in class processes and solutions for the various partners in Member Experience, Finance and Quote to Order
- Build the solution and guide business users in the areas of Order to Cash, Returns and Exchanges, Warranty Management, Service Orders and Subscriptions
- Work multi-functionally with domain Financial Solution teams and business partners to develop and test solutions
- Analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and quick tactical solutions
- Articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical partners
- Analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; and execute selected technology solutions
- Proactively suggest improvements to existing configurations, technologies or procedures
- Proactively monitor the health and integrity of the Oracle Technology stack to ensure effectively tuned and within normal operating ranges
- Work closely with ALL functional IT areas to design and implement operational requirements for new and existing IT systems
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis reviews
- Mentor and train junior team members
- Solve intricate network and systems issues down to the bit level and up to the application layer
- Provide critical thinking to sophisticated problems in a 24/7, high-demand environment
- Ability to follow and improve existing IT policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 6 years’ relevant technology-related ERP experience
- 8+ years’ experience designing and supporting Oracle Cloud Financials and developing solutions for Oracles e-business suite.
- 2+ years’ experience serving in a Systems Engineer or Systems Admin capacity is required
- Previous Management experience and/or the ability to lead junior level team members preferred
- Medical Laboratory or Health Care Industry experience desired.
- Deep understanding of Oracle application technology landscape
- Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite release 11i / R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment and domain knowledge of one or more of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Procurement, iProcurement, iExpense, General Ledger, Inventory, Fixed Assets
- Knowledgeable in DevOps principles and practices
- Great problem solving skills and sound understanding of OOPs concepts
- Proficient in any object-oriented programming languages such as Java/C/C+
- Solid understanding of SQL and PL/SQL best practices with focus on performance tuning
- Strong knowledge in data structures and algorithms
Certificate/License Compliance Requirements:
Enterprise Storage Certification OR 5+ years Enterprise Storage experience