Edgewater Federal Solutions is a privately held government contracting firm located near Urbana, MD. The company was founded in 2002 with the vision of being highly recognized and admired for supporting customer missions through employee empowerment, exceptional services and timely delivery. Edgewater Federal Solutions is ISO 9001, 20000-1, 270001 certified, appraised at CMMI Level 3 Maturity for Development and Services, and has been named the #5 Top Workplace in the Greater Washington Area Small Companies category 2018.
Edgewater is currently seeking an Oracle WebLogic Administrator/DBA to provide support to the DOE Office of Environment, Health, Safety and Security (EHSS) contract located in Germantown, MD.
- Perform WebLogic application server administration, database administration and database development in a team setting.
- Primary role will be to administer the Oracle WebLogic application server in development, test and production environments.
- Perform technical tasks independently and as a team member.
- Share ideas and provide input during the development process.
- Candidate must be able to adapt to the current lifecycle workflow, in our iterative software releases.
- Designing, developing, and monitoring Oracle database schemas. Administering production, training, test, and development databases
- Validating and Loading data into databases using SQL*Loader and PL/SQL Scripts.
- Active Secret Clearance is required. Top Secret Clearance or Q level is preferred.
- Requires minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Requires Oracle WebLogic/J2EE application server, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience administering production, training, test, and development WebLogic.
- Installations, admin servers and managed servers. Configuring applications, virtual hosts, load balancing, SSL configuration, tuning.
- Experience developing and maintaining UNIX shell scripts and perform basic Solaris system commands/
- Experience developing and maintaining Oracle database functions, procedures, packages, views, and triggers.
- Requires. Java / J2EE programming language
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
It has been and continues to be the policy of Edgewater Federal Solutions to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.0