As an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Riedman Health Center
- High volume practice with the opportunity for a wide range of procedures including: dentoalveolar, trauma, implants, TMJ, benign pathology, and orthognathic surgery.
- Service area of over 1 million people
- Significant need for the new surgeon to perform complex cases
- State-of-the-art equipment including 3D Imaging, scanning, and arthroscopy capability
- Ready access to dedicated ORs and Recovery in hospital and ambulatory surgical center locations.
- Modern offices with focused OMFS rooms and staff offers the ability perform a wide range of procedures
- Collaboration with other specialties including General Dentistry, Oncology, Plastic surgery, ENT, and Trauma Surgery
- Teaching opportunities and resident supervision in expanding OMFS and General Practice Residency programs.
Completion of Residency Program
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
•Graduation from accredited medical school program.
•Completion of residency requirements.
•Board certification or eligibility. New York State license.