- Tracking Code
- Job Description
As an Oral Surgeon, you will perform full scope OMS procedures including dentoalveolar surgery, TMJ, trauma and pathology, in an effort to treat diseases, injuries or defects, and diagnose oral and maxillofacial related issues. Additional procedures may include simple and complex extractions, alveoplasty, apicoectomy, orthognathic, implants, osteotomy, bone grafts, and facial fracture repairs. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out oral surgery services and treatment plans
- Educate patients on treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
- Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between you and the patient
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Job Location
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
- Position Type