Our highly productive, well established Oral Surgery private practice is seeking an associate with potential of full partnership.
Why Join Our Practice?
· We have two attractive practice locations in the Greater Houston area equipped with up-to-date equipment and modern amenities as we strive to meet the expectations of today's market with forward thinking and innovation
· An established private practice allows you to focus 100% on patient care without the stress and demands of DSO’s
· Houston’s low cost of living, booming economy and superior educational opportunities make it most sought after city for businesses, careers and families.
· Or office is located just steps way from HCA Houston Southeast Hospital, affording us the luxury of treating patients in a hospital OR setting if necessary
· Our office offers five fully equipped surgical suites (treatment rooms)
· Top tier compensation with infinite growth.
· Consistent high volume of patients with substantial referral base that’s continually growing
· Qualified, certified and dedicated team of front and back office staff
· Expedited transition to early partnership
· Clinical freedom and treatment autonomy
· Flexible schedule to enhance individual’s work/life balance
· Licensed Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
· Excellent patient rapport
· Board certified or board eligible
· Immediate or prompt availability
Please send your resume and CV with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Direct Contact Information:
Kerri Smith, Practice Manager