Dental practice seeks Oral Surgeon. Large, multi-practice organization with strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking an Oral Surgeon. As an Oral Surgeon, you will be changing the lives of adults and children who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
* Earn the greater of a daily guarantee or a percentage of collections, plus sign on and relocation available for select locations
* Generous benefit plan for full time providers including medical, dental vision, disability, and life
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
* Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
* Flexible employment options including full time and part time
* Multiple schedule option to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
* Visa and green card sponsorship also available
We expect you to have:
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
* Completed an Oral Surgery Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure
* Other certifications as required by state to include- ACLS, BLS, DEA, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled