|Advantage Dental is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.|
|Oral Surgeon- Portland, OR|
|At Advantage Dental, we are constantly looking for talented individuals who can deliver the mission driven service our company requires. We are one of the largest Dental Care Organizations in Oregon with over 60 clinics throughout the state. |
If you are highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing your work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced clinic environment, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing company with a consistent, fully booked patient schedule, competitive compensation and benefits.
We are currently looking for a full-time Oral Surgeon to join our team at our Portland clinic!
Summary:The oral surgeon is responsible for diagnosing and treating conditions, defects, injuries and aesthetic aspects of the mouth, teeth, jaws and face.
1. Treat conditions, defects, injuries, and aesthetic aspects of the mouth, teeth, jaws, and face.
2. Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
3. Perform removal of diseased and impacted teeth.
4. Place implants used to replace missing teeth.
5. Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
6. Prescribe medications as necessary.
7. Carefully document diagnoses, treatment plans, consultations and medications.
8. Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
9. Regular attendance is an essential function of the position.
1. Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health.
2. Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients.
|Other Job Information (if applicable):|
|We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), and disability.|
If this sounds like you, apply today!