Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by up to 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products, and we manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
OraPharma, a division of Bausch Health, is committed to improving patients’ quality of life through innovative dental products and a focus on the connection between oral health and overall health. As an organization, we’re not only committed to the doctors we serve, but we pride ourselves on rewarding a “run it like you own it” attitude and providing gratifying opportunities to our employees and exceptional value to our shareholders. Most importantly, we measure true success based on the difference we make in the lives of the millions of patients who rely on our products every day.
Be a part of the OraPharma Specialty Dental Pharmaceutical Sales Team! Our Account Managers lead the way by building and establishing relationships and providing consultation to dentists, periodontists and hygienists – all customers of our OraPharma, Inc. products. For this opportunity, we’re seeking an Account Manager to share in our mission… Advancing Oral Health…Improving Overall Health®
The Account Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve quarterly and yearly sales goals specific to their assigned territory and product portfolio
- Determine the appropriate strategic approach to gain access and acceptance for all OraPharma specialty dental pharmaceutical products
- Effectively develop and manage territory business plans (territory forecast, routing, customer segmentation, product implementation, etc.)
- Implement pre-defined sales and marketing strategies as part of the clinical education and promotion of the OraPharma specialty dental pharmaceutical product line
- Manage service levels of all customer accounts (call frequency, business consulting, utilization, etc.)
- Adhere to all administrative requirements (CRM, expense reporting, mileage reporting, monthly calendar planning, etc.)
- Travel within the territory for normal business and outside the territory for other business events (business meetings, trade shows, etc.)
- Comply with Company policies and procedures (code of business conduct, healthcare compliance, etc.)
- Comply with all federal and state laws and regulations
We offer a competitive salary and annual target bonus!
- At least 2 years prior sales experience in an FDA or other regulated business preferred
- Experience in medical device or dental sales strongly preferred
- Business-to-business (B2B) experience will also be considered
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build business relationships
- Past experience in a highly collaborative and team environment
- Responsible for a customer base that falls within assigned territory
- Maintain home office and samples
- Valid driver’s license required in state of residence
- 95% of time in field in front of customers
- 5% overnight travel
- Strong project management experience including creating and executing business plans
- Ability to interpret and utilize business data to drive positive business results
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral
- Ability to understand and present clinical information
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, sales database and web applications
OraPharma believes oral health is a vital component of overall health. Our goal is to exceed customers' expectations by providing exceptional products and solutions that improve their dental practices and patient care, making OraPharma the oral health partner of choice for our customers.
We recognize your physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing is a significant part of what allows you to be successful at work and at home. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Parental Leave Program
- Free Bausch + Lomb Contact Lenses
- Group Legal Services
- Education Assistance Program
- Adoption Benefits
Learn more at www.orapharma.com
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud Statement.