Primary Location: United States (US)- North Carolina - Cary
Function: Order Fulfillment
Title: Order Fulfillment Coordinator- 69538
Note: With COVID-19, the job can be done remotely for the present time subject to the manager's direction and timeframe. The training will be done onsite at the Cary NC office, and longer term, the position will be permanently located at the Cary NC office.
As an Order Fulfillment Coordinator for John Deere in Cary, North Carolina, you will research, analyze and respond to mass channel order status inquiries by utilizing Deere systems and communicating with factory/supplier contacts. This includes retail store orders, store special orders, and online orders for mass channel retailers. In addition, you will:
- Assist mass channel partners in ordering and configuring equipment using on-line tools
- Train and counsel dealers and mass channel retail partners on product availability, mass channel incentives and processes
- Effectively document mass channel partner, dealer, and/or company personnel interactions and issues relating to area of responsibility
- Develop and document common solutions to maintain required service levels within team
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- One or more years' experience working in customer service or related customer-oriented environment
- Effective interpersonal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Proficiency using standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word plus intranet and internet functions
- Ability to manage many competing priorities/requests in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills to analyze and promptly respond to caller issues
- One or more years' experience using SAP
What Makes You Stand Out
- Experience in a call-center type environment where queued customer calls are managed through call monitoring/answering software
- One or more years' work experience in a team environment
- Knowledge of order fulfillment processes
- Knowledge of dealer and other channel processes
- One or more years' administrative experience such as scheduling, planning, utilizing office equipment and other such clerical activities
Education (or equivalent work experience)
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience
No relocation benefits are available for this position.
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click hereto find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.