Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing organization, has immediate and exciting opportunity located in Dublin, Ohio. This is a 12 month, open ended contract opportunity.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Dedicated to provision customer service orders from an end to end process with a strong focus on quality and customer care.
- Have a basic understanding of various voice and data products and services.
- Efficiently and accurately send Access Service Request to Local Exchange Carriers.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive written communication via CORE database.
- Able to trouble shoot and problem solve any issues preventing service delivery.
- Efficiently and accurately work with multiple types of information and/or perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work well with others to achieve common goals and to foster a cooperative climate, as well as to work independently with little supervision.
- Very detail oriented and capable of working independently in a production environment and be able to adapt in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Associate degree or 2 years experience in Telecom.
- Experience working on a computer in a Windows-based system and with Microsoft Outlook.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178