Santa Rosa, CA
Advanced Nutrients has been the No. 1 producer of pharmaceutical-grade cannabis nutrients since 1999, creating an intuitive line of products trusted by growers all over the world. As part of our mission to make cannabis an acceptable and everyday part of healing humanity, we are responsible for more industry innovations than any other company and there are many more to come.
We are looking for an experienced Order Picker to join our Santa Rosa, CA team. In this role, you will be responsible for assembling client orders for transport pick up. You will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to meet deadlines and work in a busy, self-directed environment. You are passionate about your work and see real value in being a team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving and unloading incoming goods
- Loading outbound products
- Orderly stacking of arriving goods by hand
- Accurate handling of all paperwork pertaining to the inbound/outbound of goods
- Operating shrink wrapping machine
- Manually picking required products and assembling them into boxes and/or pallets for shipping
- Driving a stand-up forklift to gather product orders as requested on packing slips
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma/GED
- 1+ years of warehouse work experience
- Ability to read and write simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Basic computer proficiency and knowledge of Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as a pallet jack, scanner gun and/or a stand-up forklift
- Exceptional Health and Safety practices including maintenance of your work area
- A passion for cannabis with a desire to gain industry knowledge and experience
Benefits and Perks
Advanced Nutrients strives to offer a complete benefits package, taking into consideration the immediate as well as long-term needs of its team members.
- Opportunities to give back to the community through various company initiatives
- Top-tier medical, dental and vision insurance available after 1-month of full-time employment
- Two weeks paid vacation after your first full year calendar year of employment.
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for advancement within an industry-leading organization
- 401k retirement plan