The Facilities Management department is responsible for repairing and maintaining all building and equipment assets in each 24 Hour Fitness facility and tracks these tasks via the Accruent enterprise management system (work order system). The Order Process Representative (OPR) is responsible for providing prompt, accurate and professional responses to internal customer requests and inquiries, to facilitate effective work order processing to support the Facilities Management department. In addition to providing updates via the Accruent system, this position supports the Manager, Process and Systems / Facilities Management by running reports and tracking specific metrics as assigned by the Supervisor Order Processing . This position requires research, analysis, problem solving and data entry skills to facilitate timely and satisfactory work order entry and processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES Estimated % of Time Spent
The OPR is responsible for accurate and up-to-date entry and research in the Accruent system. Including but not limited to:
* Systematic work order approvals: Work with the Area Manager of Facilities (AMFs) to determine approved spending guidelines and process all work orders that fall within the guidelines given.
* Work order submittal and adjustment:
o Submit approved work orders to approved facilities management vendors as dictated by the specific vendor agreement.
o Edit work orders based on vendor feedback and submit back to club Facilities Technician (FT) to close work order or resubmit as required for additional spending approval.
o Attach quotes and verify Capital Expense work orders for accuracy before sending for additional approval.
o Issue Shopping Purchase Order for Home Depot and/or Lowes. Include phone calls from vendor to verify credit card information and follow-up with FT for final price.
* Create and approve work orders as directed by the Supervisor Order Processing or AMF. WKO creation include but are not limited to:
o GroupX and Personal Training.
o HVAC and HVAC Incentive Program.
o Fire Inspections.
o Asset Tags from TSC.
o Emergency Purchase Orders (EPOs).
o Common Area Maintenance (CAM).
o Monthly Recurring Expenses.
* Reporting and research in support of the Manager Facilities Process and Systems as assigned by Supervisor Order Processing.
* Research status of work orders in Accruent system including but not limited to:
o Match exception research.
o Work order status research.
o Specific facility project research.
* Complete orders on-line for Grainger, HD Supply and Life Fitness in place of sending order via e-mail. Includes maintaining Club addresses with each vendor and setting up new accounts for new clubs as needed.
* Create Shipping Labels and/or Call Tags for clubs sending equipment back to vendor for repair, warranty or credit, as well as clubs sharing extra materials with other clubs.
* Act as lead with specific vendors as assigned by Supervisor Order Processing.
* Research parts and price information from vendors.
* Maintain and communicate vendor contact information.
* Provide content and updates for OPR Playbook.
* Support office environment by answering door, signing for packages and answering visitor questions as needed due to no support staff in the Dallas office.
* Invoice research as requested by Facilities Coordinator, Facilities Invoice Coordinator or as assigned by Supervisor Order Processing.
* Special Projects as assigned by Supervisor Order Processing or Manager Facilities Process and Systems.
The Order Processing Representative reports to the Supervisor Order Processing. This position interacts with the entire Facility Management team, external vendors, Accounts Payable and various other departments within the company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment handling multiple emails and calls.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize work order processing.
* Maintain positive, friendly and helpful demeanor.
* Excellent problem solving and reasoning skills.
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Knowledge of online order placement.
Minimum Educational Level/Certifications
* High School diploma or General Educational Development (G.E.D.).
Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications
* Minimum 1 year experience in work order processing/facilities management environment.
* Experience working in customer service, order processing or professional environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled