TITLE: Order Processor
JOB SUMMARY: Reviews request for orders of printed, typed, and handwritten materials and determines appropriate reproduction method by performing the following duties.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS: Includes the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Reads intake sheets of orders to ascertain correct utilization, billing entity, correct product catalog number, refills, patient demographics and correct order release date.
- Confers with order requestor when additional information is necessary to facilitate completion of order.
- Processes order through AS400 computer system.
- Examines completed reproduced material for adherence to insurance guidelines and company policy.
- Keeps supply of standard forms and issues forms as requested.
- Responsible for reading intake sheets and processing orders accurately.
Ø High School Diploma or GED, or 1-3 months relevant experience, or equivalent combination
Ø Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Ø Mathematical Skills
Ø Reasoning Ability
Ø Computer Skills
Ø Team Player
Ø Self Motivated
Ø Self Reliant
Ø Detail oriented