The Order Processing Representative (OPR) will be responsible for managing the return process at the Liberty, Missouri location.
The Order Processing Representative (OPR) performs duties to fulfill client orders and maintain customer billing to achieve client customer satisfaction.
- Professionally assists and maintains good customer relationships with all customers
- Efficiently and accurately reviews new/existing orders prior to entry into the system
- Input information into Patterson systems
- Creates various reports
- Maintains customer record information
- Creates Return Merchandise Authorizations
- Assists with end-of-month billing processes and reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Flexibility: The OPR has a positive attitude and easily adapts to new methods and procedures as systems evolve. They take criticism well and view it as an opportunity to improve processes and create goodwill with clients.
Collaboration: This person adapts to their environment and works well with their colleagues. They involve others when looking for the best solution and know that if they help solve the client’s problem it will be a “win” for Patterson.
Communication: The OPR is an efficient communicator who is clear and concise in what they say and a very effective listener who asks pertinent questions.
Self Management: This person is very effective in managing their own time and completing tasks before they are due. They are thorough with their assignments and maintain a high level of personal organization without being rigid.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills, including verbal and written
- Proficient and accurate PC/keyboarding skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Data entry experience
- MS Office Productivity Suite (Excel, Word)
- email proficiency