Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing trusted information and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation. We offer subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise that cover the entire lifecycle of innovation – from foundational research and ideas to protection and commercialization.
Today, we’re setting a trail-blazing course to help customers turn bold ideas into life-changing inventions. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted information brands, including the Web of Science™, Cortellis™, Derwent™, CompuMark™, MarkMonitor™ and Techstreet™.
We employ 5,500 colleagues in more than 40 countries.
Clarivate is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CCC.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
A proactive client-facing support role that focuses on improving and enhancing customer delight through order and invoice quality. The Specialist will provide world-class customer and sales support to external and internal clients.
- Review and monitor the quality of both new and reoccurring (renewal) subscription orders
- Collaborate with customers directly for key information required to support order validation activities
- Update and remediate customer quotes/orders to improve the quality of the order form and invoice to customers
- Improve customer delight and satisfaction by improving the quality of invoicing and related tasks
- Reduce the frequency and volume of invoice corrections and related changes required by customers and clients
- Reduce costly and timely "re-work" throughout the entire sales and order management process
- Improve customers' experience in doing business with Clarivate by improving overall quality and reducing errors
- Reduce the administration burden on the sales team by reducing current internal inefficiencies, workflows and processes
- 2 to 5 years experience in a customer support role with an emphasis on billing, invoicing, or accounts payable
- Experience with an order management system and/or CRM (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, Zuora)
- Comfortable managing potentially stressful situations with customers and conflict resolution
- Prior experience supporting a sales team or sales function within a medium to large company would be preferred
- Basic reporting skills required including the use of various Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel and PPT
- Strong customer service orientation with exceptional communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with international colleagues when required, which may include working outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Ability to work from the Chandler, AZ office (once the office is officially re-opened, following COVID19 restrictions)
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.