Union Beer Distributors is a part of a family run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers available across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
Union Beer Distributors is currently looking to fill several night Order picker positions. We are looking for energetic individuals who posses a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using ride on pallet jack and forklift
- Assist in counting inventory as directed
- Repack damaged products as directed
- Maintain grounds
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Load empties on truck for return to supplier
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-2 years experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift Certification is preferred
- Flexibility with Schedule
- Must be available to work overnight
- Daily, punctual attendance
We look forward to hearing from you.
Full Benefits Package