Organic Production Technician
We have an immediate opening in the organic production laboratory of a stable and growing chemical manufacturer in the New Haven, CT area. We are looking for a motivated candidate with a desire to learn, take on additional responsibilities, and possibly move into a management role in the future. The organic production lab is responsible for producing a wide variety of solutions, on a laboratory scale. This is a fast paced production environment that requires attention to detail and a focus on quality. Lab experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, time management skills and the ability to work independently, while still being part of a team.
Wonder what makes working at AccuStandard different? Mostly it is the fact the company cares about its employees. Over 65% of our employees have been here for 5 years, and there are many who are 10 years and up. At AccuStandard our employees hail from all parts of the world and diverse cultures. We are all working together taking care of our customers and that makes a great group of people, who all know each other, and work hard to keep the company growing every year. AccuStandard has excellent benefits and supportive work environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform in a busy environment and work independently. The production technicians are responsible for preparation of Chemical Reference Standards, ensuring that our customers receive the best quality product available.
- BS in chemistry or equivalent experience
- Laboratory Experience
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good math skills
AccuStandard has AMAZING benefits!
- Fully paid health, medical, and dental insurance for you and your family!
- Life insurance paid for employee with optional short and long term disability insurance
- 401k with 50% employer matching up to the first 6% invested
- Tuition Reimbursement for relevant course work
- Student loan forgiveness program (up to $10,000 dollars to pay off existing loans)
In addition to these “official” benefits…
We are a fun place to work. We have parties ALL the time – we work hard and play hard
- Monthly “cake day” for employees with a birthday that month
- Monthly BBQs in the summer
- Summer picnic with fun and food for everyone
- Halloween party – costumes, games and food
- Holiday Parties – One in-house, one at Bill Miller’s Castle in Branford
- We will also party for Weddings, baby showers, retirement, or any other reason that sounds good!
Our goal is to find employees who want to come to work every day, and stay with us for many years to come. A stable work-force helps provide a great experience to our customers, and that’s our goal!
Manufacturing / Production Technician