Job Posting:May 16, 2019, 4:00:00 AM
Job:Healthcare & Hospital Implementations
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
CTG is seeking to engage Organizational Change Coordinators to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. Contract length is 12 months and candidates must be local to the Washington, DC area, as no travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Provides and executes change management plans and strategies at the facility, and Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISN) level.
- Supports the Enterprise Change Management Specialist in all planning and execution tasking.
- Establishes a document and artifact repository and defines, implements, and effects change control.
- Establishes and maintains a common program calendar for change management activities.
- Documents action items and key outcomes from meetings, meeting summary notes, tracks actions to closure.
- Work products include: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, resistance management plan, and a training plan. For IOC the training plan will come from Joint Medical Logistics Functional Development Center (JMLFDC).
- Bachelor's Degree (or substitute RN or PharmD) in Healthcare or related scientific or clinical discipline, such as Nursing or Pharmacy discipline is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Experience in organizational assessment and evaluation, organizational design, or development of leadership/ management skills.
- Able to recommend changes and enhancements to current healthcare practices, guidelines, and processes based upon knowledge of supply chain healthcare delivery systems, understanding of business processes or treatment protocols.
- Able to act as liaison to providers and facilities to support the effective execution of change management processes.
- Prefer a Master’s degree with 10-15 years of experience
- Has successfully led at least one large scale transformation / change initiative, IT systems projects a plus
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.