Genpact Headstrong is urgently looking for a strong Organizational Change Management Consultant-Cyber for one of our precious clients in USA. If you are interested kindly share profile at
Title: Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant - CyberEssential Functions/Responsibilities:
Location: Waukegan, IL
Organizational Change Management Lead will play a key role in ensuring all change initiatives associated with IT projects meet objectives by increasing adoption and usage. The individual will provide leadership focus on aspects of change, including people, business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structural changes.
- experience in a large global organization as close as possible/similar in scale and complexity.
- experience supporting Cyber Education & Awareness initiatives.
- the ability to translate ‘technical’ cyber talk into user-friendly terminology which helps the business understand the criticality implementation of tools.
- experience with pre-boot, MFA, phishing, Single Signon, Cybersecurity Enterprise Risk Mgmt (CERM), Threat & Vulnerability Mgmt., Vendor Risk Mgmt and Governance, Penetration Testing, Application Security, etc.
- Experience with major transformational, cultural change programs resulting in operating model changes leading to new capabilities
- Ability to apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people-sided change caused by projects and change efforts
- Ability to develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted.
- Highly developed communication skills with expertise in producing organization-wide communications and development of a communication strategy
- Experience with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and to work as part of a geographical diverse team.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Experience with large-scale and global organizational change effort a plus
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Competency with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Excellent active listening skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
Minimum Experience / Training Required:
- Extensive experience (at least 5+ years) leading change and communication efforts for multiple global, complex technology implementations
- Prior consulting experience delivering projects and navigating client-facing environments
- Prosci or other Change Management Certification, preferred
About Genpact-Headstrong (www.genpact.com/headstrong) :
Headstrong Capital Markets is a global consulting and IT services company with a specialized focus in capital markets. With more than 20 years of experience consulting with 9 of the world’s top 10 investment banks, we are the world’s leading technology services provider for the financial services and securities industries. This experience enables us to help transform capital markets business operations using a unique combination of our proprietary SEPSM performance benchmarks, process focus and technology expertise. In 2011, Headstrong was acquired by Genpact Limited (NYSE: G), a global leader in business process management and technology services, leverages the power of smarter processes, smarter analytics and smarter technology to help its clients drive intelligence across their enterprise. Driven by a passion for process innovation and operational excellence built on its Lean and Six Sigma DNA and the legacy of serving GE for more than 15 years, the company’s 60,000+ professionals around the globe deliver services to its more than 700 clients from a network of 70+ delivery centers across 18 countries supporting more than 30
Please share your updated resume or email us if you have any question..
ITO Hiring Team,