We are currently looking an Organizational Change Management Lead for our client in Atlanta, GA This is a 7-month contract opportunity with likely extension.
- Develops a change management strategy based on situational awareness of the change and the groups being impacted.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates cross functional team activities to manage and implement projects/programs from proposal initiation to final operational stage.
- Creates and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual change.
- Responsible for delivery of key functional, technical, and process designs. Monitors program scope and executes change control process.
- The Organizational Change Management Lead will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet business objectives, scheduling and budget objectives.
- This person will focus on the people side of the change including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- The primary focus will be creating and implementing organizational change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee adoption through the effective development, planning and execution of program communication, training, and change enablement activities.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Experience and Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci Certification) and willing and able to work within established Organizational Change Management practice protocols.
- Experience with Organizational development principles and methodologies.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Experience with large -scale organizational change efforts.
- Previous change management experience in an operational environment.