- Provides consultation services by working in partnership with internal and external clients to identify, develop and implement organization development strategic initiatives that enhance performance, productivity, employee engagement and facilitate continuous learning and improvement to support health system goals and strategies.
- Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
- Master’s degree in education, organization development, communication, healthcare administration, human development, human resources, organization psychology, or related field required.
- Association for Talent Development Improving Human Performance Certificate within two years of hire.
- Designed Learning Flawless Consulting Certification within one year of hire.
- Minimum of three to five years experience in organization development, human resources, workforce development or business with proven consultative and diagnostic skills.
- Demonstrate assessment, consultation and excellent human relation skills to work with a broad range of people in diverse settings, both internal and external to MHS.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects at once, and execute learning plans from start to finish including the development, measurement and reporting of key performance indicators and outcomes.
- Advanced facilitation skills coupled with exceptional listening skills; strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated competency in presentations, classroom and small group instruction.
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate and measure the quantitative and qualitative impact of educational initiatives to make sound, data-based decisions and show return on investment.
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning styles and instructional methods.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer/technical skills with reporting and presentation tools utilizing Microsoft Office applications.