Looking for BOARD-CERTIFIED NY or NJ ORTHO surgeons (both general as well as subspecialty)
- NJ licensed and/or NY licensed - BOARD CERTIFIED orthopedic surgeon
- Preferably NY Worker's Comp Authorized, but is not required for applying
- Perform expert witness exams (no -treatment / no continuity of care / low liability)
- Online record reviews for supplemental income.
- No treatment, no patient-provider relationship - little to no liability
- Flexible schedules in various locations around New Jersey / New York
- Ancillary scribes/staff for writing reports and clinical workflow
- Flexible location (5 boroughs of NY, upstate NY, northern and southern NJ) - or existing current practice
- Flexible scheduling on availability
- Remote record review practice option available (no examination needed)
- Per diem option / part-time option / or full-time option available
- We cover malpractice for these exams
- Competitive reimbursements - our doctors are very happy with their compensations
Perfect for surgeons in all stages of their career looking for supplemental income (only requirement is board certification). This would also be good for a semi-retired surgeon looking to make some supplemental income on the side by providing expert medical opinions reports.
Please respond with your CV and availability to discuss, and what you are looking for to Providers@pkprllc.com.