Are you looking to join an innovative, multi-disciplinary group of practices that will allow you to make an impact on the dental world? Are you focused on quality patient care for every patient you treat? If so, Rock Dental Brands is looking for you!
As an Orthodontic Assistant, you will assist the Orthodontist with patients to ensure the highest quality of care is provided.
- Perform clinical and technical procedures under the direct supervision of a licensed Orthodontist.
- Prepare patient operatory and equipment and assist the doctor during examination and ortho treatment.
- Must clearly communicate the treatment needs to the patient and responsible party by utilizing the prescribed treatment plan.
- Must be able to recognize and identify prior authorization requirements, along with ensuring responsible party has signed treatment consent forms before any treatment is rendered.
- Maintain awareness of comfort and safety needs of patients.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all treatment rendered using electronic and paper dental records and forms.
- Perform general housekeeping and restocking as needed.
- The goal is to serve and provide superior support to doctors and to be an example of respect and caring for our customers and office personnel.
Dental assisting background a must! Orthodontic assisting experience extremely helpful. Familiarity with orthodontic appliances welcome.
We are looking for a ROCKSTAR! Someone who shares the passion, vision and values of our practice. A positive, high energy, dependable, marketing and referral minded, articulate and focused individual in pursuit of a career in orthodontics, who enjoys working within a team and desires a positive upbeat work environment. Someone with exceptional customer service skills, computer literacy, works independently and anticipates team and doctor needs.
Here is a quick list: intelligent, humorous, detail-oriented, confident, calm, accurate, fast, receives and uses constructive criticism to their advantage, remains focused under pressure, loves life, loves to laugh, eager to learn, and learns quickly. Overall someone who is respectful to fellow team members, patients, and the Doctor and is genuinely nice and kind. If you offer all this and more, then we would love to meet you.