Full Time Orthodontic Assistant Needed!
ARCH Orthodontics is one of the fastest growing Dental Practices in New England. We’re celebrating 45 years of service, and since the day we opened our doors in Stoughton, MA, we have been bringing our vision to reality: To deliver the greatest smiles and healthiest bites to every person in every area we serve in the most compassionate and caring way while maintaining a small and intimate, “local provider” feel.
Our Ortho Assistants maintain a positive, professional relationship wiht their Doctors and Patients. We believe in developing the best Assistants and letting them shine!
Orthodontic Assistants help the Doctor with patients who require corrective procedures for alignment and spacing issues. They assist the Doctors in many aspects of patient care and procedures, and make the patient feel comfortable upon arrival while prepping the patient for the day’s visit.
Assistants must help Orthodontists to clearly see problems and changes within a patient's mouth. This often requires taking x-rays of the bone structure of a patient's jaw, as well as taking photographs of the teeth and creating molds of a patient's bite.
They also ensure that the necessary tools sterilized and in place, and keep a patient's mouth clean and dry during procedures and will hand an orthodontist the necessary tools at the appropriate time.
Chairside assisting, taking impressions, applying sealants are all part of a typical day.
- CDA/COA Certification Required
- At least 2-5 years of experience working as an Ortho Assistant
- Eager, energetic and strong sense of personal values - we are a culture of care
- Ability to travel if required, between multiple locations as needed to fill-in support.
- Able to work in both our Stoughton and Canton offices 8:15 - 6:00 pm
We offer a full suite of employee benefits including:
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- 401K with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid time off including sick time, vacation and company paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Travel compensation for working in alternate locations
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years